Body Age Calculator :For adults, between 18.5 and 24.9, a BMI body is considered to be the normal amount of fat. As your weight increases, so do your BMI. If your BMI climbs above 24.9, you are considered to be overweight. A BMI of 30 or older is considered to be thick.
|Body Age Calculator|
Bmi Calculator The way is better developed
You can reduce your BMI as low as possible to reduce your BMI. Many standard weight-loss tips apply to your BMI reduction. It includes:
- Eat healthy Consumers select low calorie, greasy meat, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Reduce alcohol, sugar, processed foods, sodas, and juice.
- Exercise Regular These muscles include cardiovascular and weight-bearing exercises to build and lose fat. This belly fat control is effective. Belly fat leads to the risk of some health conditions.
Part control must be careful. Do not eat extra during meals and meals.
- Talk to your doctor about ways to reduce or decrease your BMI.
Below 18.5 Underweight
18.5 – 24.9 Normal or Healthy Weight
25.0 – 29.9 Overweight
30.0 and above Obese
Consider the subject
BMI Charts – Children and teens (ages 2 to 19).
|Bmi Chart in kg|
Body Age Calculator
Weight Percentage Percentage of Weight
At least <5th percentile
Normal or healthy
weight – 5th <85th percentile
Overweight – 85th <95th
percentile Obese – 95th percentile or more
If you are worried about you or your child’s BMI, talk to your family doctor.
The information about these tools should not be based on your health decisions. Consult your doctor about your health status and / or circumstances.
Your doctor asked questions
- When will I be worried about the weight of my baby?
- When should I start my BMI test? How often should I check?
- Have BMI accounts for muscles?